The machine operator operates one or more similar machines throughout the production process.
100 K-FLEX Way, Youngsville, NC 27596, US
Education And Experience
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Prior manufacturing experience including one year of operating machinery.
- Ability to read, understand, and follow safety and SOP information.
- Ability to perform basic math calculations.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Possess the ability to work effectively with others.
Job Knowledge, Skills And Abilities
- High attention to detail.
- This position will also cross train in other areas of Manufacturing.
- Regularly required to sit, stand, walk, bend, and lift objects up to 50 lbs.
- Use fingers, hands, arms, and legs to lift, reach, push and pull. Will stand, walk, stoop, and kneel.
- Exposure to moving mechanical parts, heat, and moderate noise.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- Operates machines that require some set up and decision making.
- Performs routine setups, adjustments, and troubleshooting.
- Packs product into cartons.
- Coils pipe into boxes, one or two at a time.
- Processes rework when necessary.
- Performs operations with specific detailed instructions and directions.
- May be called upon to train new associates in machine operation.
- Follows SOPs to ensure that product specifications are adhered to as related to product quality and packaging requirements.
- Maintains accurate records as required for production schedule, quality audits, and equipment logs.
- Will be required to perform all other duties as requested, directed, or assigned.