This position is responsible for the safety, quality and productivity of all associates staffed in a designated department. The Team Leader position is accountable for ensuring that all company policies are enforced at all times and the production schedule is achieved for completion and executed in a timely manner and within all quality parameters.
100 K-FLEX Way, Youngsville, NC 27596, US
Education And Experience
- Basic math skills, computer literate.
Job Knowledge, Skills And Abilities
- Extensive knowledge of all departmental processes and equipment.
- Ability to motivate others to achieve individual as well as departmental goals.
- Able to write e-mail correspondence and effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- Regularly required to sit, stand, walk, bend, and lift objects up to 50 lbs.
- Use fingers, hands, arms, and legs to lift, reach, push and pull. Will stand, walk, stoop, and kneel.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- Ensure the safety and productivity of all associates assigned to designated department
- Enforce all safety and security procedures
- Enable effective communications between management and associates
- Train new associates and coach existing associates
- Maintain a clean and safe workplace in accordance with 6S protocol
- Suggest and implement cost-saving ideas
- Perform related duties as assigned or as the situation dictates
- Fill in for the supervisor in his/her absence
- Serve as an effective role model for all associates.